Thursday, June 30, 2011

In the last week I:

Was told "that's how it's done" by TSA staff. I'm flattered.

Left my kindle in its awesome case on the following airplane and will probably never see it again.

Watched a DVD of a U2 concert in Ireland and talked about how we wished we could go to the U2 concert on Sunday.

Ended up at the U2 concert at Spartan Stadium with free tickets.

Spilled hot coffee in my lap (special thanks to Red Cross first aid training, I will never underestimate the importance of putting cold water on burns immediately for 15 minutes)

Played lazer tag with high schoolers.

Did not get home until 2am on a Wednesday (thanks Ryan and Callie!)

Ate an amazing pickle from the corner deli by work and promptly fell in love with New York corner delis.



It's been an interesting week.
I am really looking forward to a 3 day weekend and the month of August aka the month that I hope to not get on a plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment