Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Blender's Back!

I've got to hand it to Breville USA. They have amazing customer service. After attempting to call their help line to find out if I could purchase a replacement jug for my broken blender, I gave up after being on hold for nearly 30 minutes. Frustrated, I sent an email to their customer service center with y question. They replied quickly, saying that they had changed the model slightly and would like to send me a free "jug replacement kit." I wasn't sure what that meant but figured I'd take my chances and sent them my shipping address. They let me know to expect it within 7-10 days.

Hurricane Sandy happened so there was a bit of a delay but I was very excited when I received a package from Breville holding a brand new blender jug and blade. Our blade was getting kind of gross, so this was even more amazing then just the free jug. They sell replacement jugs for some models on their website for $100. I was so thrilled, I had to take photographic evidence of my first green smoothie in the new blender. Sean was not so amused. What can I say, I love my blender!





No comments:

Post a Comment