Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another good list

Here's what's making me happy this week:

1. Peonies. Trader Joe's had marvelous bunches for a very low price so we got two. Given how I have been cooing over them like babies and smelling them all week, I can officially say they are my favorite flower.

2. Chocolate chip walnut cookies from Levain Bakery. They are too amazing for words and the bakery is only two blocks away.

3. I have been asking Sean to watch the last two Harry Potter movies with me for oh, I don't know, two years. He finally gave in this week. So good.

4. This song.

5. These sandals, which are super comfortable and great for my daily walk home.

6. The basil and mint plants on my patio. They're struggling to keep up in the heat but it's so pleasant to go out and pick some leaves to include with dinner. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Been singing the praises of those sandals to anyone who will listen!

    ReplyDelete