Thursday, August 4, 2011

24 List Updates

You may remember my 24 things to do while 24 list from a while ago. Now that I've been 24 for about 2 months, let's see how I'm doing...

Items that are going well:

7. Continue watching True Blood even though we don't have cable or obviously HBO. (YES!)

12. Start other photo albums instead of keeping them all on the computer (I printed some photos, but have not put them into an album, does this count?)

15. Beat Sean at Yahtzee (Officially done, I was so proud)

19. Stop giving my curly hair such a hard time (It hasn't been straightened in over one month, even though I can't say I always love the way it looks. This is mainly due to the fact that I can no longer take a nice drive in an air conditioned car on my way to work and instead step into the humidity and my perfectly straightened hair turns wavy....so why bother?)

24. Eat a whole wheat everything bagel at least once a week. (I didn't get one the weekend of Miriam's wedding, but otherwise this has not been a problem)


Items that are not going so well:

20. Conserve water by not taking my sweet time in the shower every morning

No defense for that one, other than that I'm not fully awake and moving slowww in the morning.


The rest of the items haven't even been touched although some of them probably should. Like having a wedding album and framed wedding photos by our first anniversary. Hey, at least our parents all have wedding albums that I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment