Saturday, June 9, 2012

Birthday Dinner

On Tuesday night Sean and I went to my favorite NYC restaurant, ABC Kitchen, for a birthday dinner. Sean hadn't been yet and I think it lived up to my glowing description. They have the most amazing small plates including the infamous crab toast and roasted carrot salad. Sean and I tried their tuna sashimi which was our favorite dish. They also had a spicy soft shell crab which was wonderful. We enjoyed some cocktails, Sean took an embarrassing amount of photos of me, and by the end of the meal I was so stuffed. We had to get dessert though: salted caramel sundae and a slice of birthday cake. It was a really wonderful evening and the best birthday dinner I can remember having. The only thing that would have made it better was if the rest of our family could have been there too. We miss you all!

Drinks at Beecher's before dinner.

 Acting casual but actually very excited about dinner!

Birthday cake

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of a wonderful evening! So glad you guys had a good time to celebrate #25.

    ReplyDelete