Saturday, March 24, 2012

In brief

Shock! We are now avoiding eating out even though we finally can again.

Sean: Want to go to this brunch on Sunday?
Ruth: But then we have to eat out AGAIN.
Sean: Yeah let's not go.

The elimination diet in brief:

I need to avoid tomatoes, peppers, soy, and dairy.

Gluten and dairy don't make Sean feel great.

It is possible to cook dinner every night.

Eating a plant based diet really does make me feel better, both physically and mentally.

I am capable of not being addicted to caffeine.

Meal planning is time consuming, but worth it.

Eight weeks was long enough to get us craving vegetables, dark leafy greens, lentils, and quinoa, instead of sugar, carbs, and cheese.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you - I get tired of eating out and feel better when I cook myself. Now if I could just get Jack to see it that way.

    ReplyDelete