Sunday, March 27, 2011

Apartment Photos: Bedroom

In honor of my refusal to take a shower today (dry skin and hair just need a break sometimes!) I've decided to post a couple photos of our bedroom. We are hoping to get some new more spring-like bedding soon, but this is the stuff we received as wedding gifts.

Also, the window looks out over 30th Road, our fire escape and a lovely little tree which, when not blocked by our air conditioner, is a much nicer view then the brick walls we see from the rest of the windows.



Oops I thought I had more photos that included the adorable hamper and our one bedside table (Dear Ikea, why don't you have it in stock so we can get another?). That's the hallway between the living room and bedroom, with my closet on the right and the bathroom on the left. By now you should be getting the concept of the beautiful lay out of this apartment that allows me to sleep through coffee being ground in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment