Sunday, March 6, 2011

First post

I have been meaning to start a blog for months. Now that I find myself separated by a few states from most of my family and friends, it's difficult to stay in touch and almost impossible to share little details about life. Hopefully this will be an easy way to share photos and stories. This blog will be mostly written by me, but probably often about Sean. Which he is really excited about.

It has taken me FOREVER to think of a blog name, which was the major reason for putting off starting one. I got some interesting suggestions (bagels in bed? Thanks, Kevin) and settled on this one, which is the title of a great song that will work for now.

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KZtAHGRwWs

Now...I made a bargain that Sean would go get groceries while I swept the floors in preparation for their weekly mopping (weekly, haha that's a joke). It's raining. I think I got the better end of the deal but I better start before he comes home soaking wet with 5 huge bags in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment