Friday, February 1, 2013

Recently

It has been COLD. And since a majority of people I know still live in Michigan, I get to hear all about that crazy Michigan weather. Well I would like to say that it's not just Michigan, people. New York has it's 60 degrees one day, 30 the next too. Feels just like home.

Thanks to this cold weather, I have a renewed excuse to cook delicious soups and stews. I've recently found myself obsessed with white beans. They are a great combo with one of my favorite foods, wait for it...kale! Fry up some potatoes, add a can of white beans, chopped kale, and a little parm. Tada, delicious dinner, or breakfast for that matter. (Ok, you might want to also add some garlic, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.)

And lastly, signs you might not be completely an adult yet: I am going to the dentist this morning and I feel like that should give me a free pass on the rest of the day. I went to the dentist. It's enough. I'm done.

If only.




No comments:

Post a Comment